Digital Marketing Specialist – Paid Media
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Type of Contract: Casual
Remuneration: $25 / Per Hours
Residency Requirements: All candidates considered including international students
Digilari Media, a Google and Hubspot certified partner, is seeking the services of a part-time digital marketing specialist, someone who has already taken the initiative by deep diving into the digital marketing arena.
Digilari Media develop custom marketing strategies across multiple digital channels in order to achieve the very best results for our clients. Utilising our depth of knowledge and our unique creative approach we pride ourselves in challenging conventional thinking, which is reflected in our loving life and learning culture.
Due to recent client growth, we are now in search of what was once was described as a true ‘digital ninja’, being someone who can demonstrate the passion they already have for the industry through having attained one or more recognised certifications from the main channel partners, i.e. Google, Bing, Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn, HubSpot etc.
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s primary responsibilities are to work with the team in order to execute digital marketing paid media strategies that have been developed to meet our clients’ objectives. In order to be successful in this role you will have to have an eye for detail, you’ll be a stickler for deadlines and you’ll be able to juggle many projects and people at once.
Some Key Personality Traits we Look For:
- You enjoy maintaining a broad-based Digital Marketing knowledge
- You are proactive, methodical and somewhat intuitive, in your marketing approach
- You’ll have the ability to conduct research on our client’s products and services in direct comparison to their competitors, providing insights and improvement suggestions
- You’ll be able to manage the end-to-end of client projects through the agency
- You’ll have a good understanding of how important content marketing has become
- You’ll be able to work well with a small team and fit into a fun and learning culture
- You’ll be an excellent communicator both internally and externally
- You’ll be confident and self-assured in your approach
Some Demonstrated Skills You'll Need:
- A good understanding of the tools in the Google Marketing suite
- Excellent written communication skills
- You have broad-based tech knowledge, you know your way around tech issues
- A good understanding of Inbound Marketing
- A good understanding of the key PPC channels, i.e. Google, Bing, Facebook & LinkedIn along with a sound understanding of SEO practices
- Good working knowledge in and around cloud-based software platforms
Want Bonus Points?
- You’re HubSpot Inbound Marketing certified
- You’re Google certified (now mandatory for all applicants)
- You can nail the out-there questions in the interview…they will be coming!
The Digital Marketing Specialist should be locally based, preferably within 10-15klm from Sumner Park. This is a casual role, it is in-house and will not be outsourced. The successful applicant will work in a fun and fast-paced environment with individuals all working to deliver great results for our clients. On-site parking is available.