Paid Media Specialist (Google / Meta / LinkedIn / TikTok)
Do you love Digital Marketing and gaining more industry knowledge?
Do you love seeing great results from the work you do?
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Type of Contract: Casual or Part-Time
Remuneration: Negotiated based on experience
Residency Requirements: All candidates considered, including international students and other short-term visas
Digilari Media, a Google and Hubspot certified partner, is seeking the services of a Paid Media Specialist, someone who has already had experience working with the Google Ads, Meta ads (Facebook and Instagram), and potentially on LinkedIn and TikTok paid advertising tools.
Digilari Media develops custom marketing strategies across multiple digital channels in order to achieve the very best results for our clients. Using our depth of knowledge and our unique creative approach, we pride ourselves in challenging conventional thinking.
Due to recent client growth and internal team changes, we are now in search of someone who has completed the following Google Ads certifications (Google Ads Search, Google Ads Display, Google Analytics) and any relevant social media certifications.
The Paid Media Specialist’s primary responsibilities are to work with the team to strategise, implement and optimise digital marketing paid media strategies to meet our clients’ objectives. In order to be successful in this role you will have to have an eye for detail, you’ll be a stickler for deadlines and you’ll be able to juggle many projects and people at once.
Some Skills We'd Like You To Have:
- You enjoy maintaining a broad-based Digital Marketing knowledge
- You are proactive, methodical and somewhat intuitive, in your marketing approach
- You’ll have the ability to conduct research on our client’s advertising in direct comparison to their competitors, providing insights and improvement suggestions
- You’ll be able to manage the end-to-end client projects
- You’ll stay up to date with industry updates
- You’ll be an excellent communicator both internally and externally
- You’ll be confident and self-assured in your approach
- You’ll be able to work well with a small team and fit into a fun and learning culture
- You are naturally inquisitive and love problem-solving
Some Demonstrated Skills You'll Need:
- A good understanding of the tools in the Google Marketing suite (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- A good understanding of the key PPC channels including Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display, Discovery, Performance Max, Video) and Social Media ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.)
- You have broad-based tech knowledge, you know your way around tech issues
- Excellent written communication skills
- A good understanding of Inbound Marketing and SEO
- Good working knowledge in and around cloud-based software platforms
The Digital Marketing Specialist might be requested to work both from home (WFH) and at the office location. The successful applicant will work in a fun and fast-paced environment with a diverse team all working to deliver great results for our clients.